Wednesday, April 12, 2006

YEEEEeeeee HaaaaAAAAA....! Thanks to all you KIND bloggers who took the time to vote, my fantasy gnome home won a PATRON'S MENTION award! I LOVE awards of any size shape or kind, even the ribbons at the county fair, so you all have my eternal thanks and here's the cool little icon that I'll get to put on my painting and in my auctions, here:

If you'd like to see the winners, go to the ebsqart.com home page, scroll down to the middle and you'll see the "Springboard" show and click on it. Then on the next page, scroll down to the bottom of the page & you'll see the winners.


*******************************


Would anyone like a print of any of my fantasy gnomelet homes? If so just contact me, I'm giving a few out free for a limited time.


*******************************
Loyal little dove is still hard at work sitting on her eggs. No babies that we can see yet. Her mate visits her from time to time and gives her a peck in the head then does a little dance in the nest and then leaves. Hopefully he's dropping food off for her. (?) We've made double sure we have bird food, water and nesting materials out during her lay-in.

Who says I don't have good taste in jewelry?
Scroll your mouse over the ring and watch it light up!