Saturday, November 04, 2006

ACEO - Art Cards

Copyright 2006 Annie M! Annie M!ACEO's are the latest fad on Ebay. They are tiny little masterpieces of original and editions of art, only 2.5 x 3.5" wide. They are affordable and collectible. I'm trying my hand at these and have made 8 so far, 3 of which I'm satisfied with. I will list these on Ebay starting at $4.99. Yup, that's right. For the fun of it, it is suggested that we all start these at a low price so people can afford to buy, sell and trade. They are a fun thing and fit in the same sized sleeves that baseball cards fit in. So if you see any that you like, now's your chance to contact me.


Let me know whatcha think.



************
******************

Trying out some Christmas card ideas.... I will be adding glitter to this snow globe to simulate snow. "Snow globe" c '06




Are you ready for..... THANKSGIVING? How did that happen so fast, no?
Peace,
Annie


Who says I don't have good taste in jewelry?
Scroll your mouse over the ring and watch it light up!