Sunday, July 08, 2007

Gerbera Daisies



I've been fascinated with the BiG BrIgHt gerbera daisies this summer. They are bright primary colors that lend themselves easily to mixing into my favorite Mexicana fiesta colors. So far I've gotten reds and oranges, but I sense a purple in my future. They seem to be surviving our almost-draught here - but then I've been keeping my plants well watered (but not my poor grass).

COMING SOON: I'm working on 6 new paintings that will be posted here shortly. If you are a member or patron of EBSQart.com, stop by and vote on my painting tonight in the "Local Creeps" show. Mine is the last one on the page, a caricature of Rick and his telescope looking at my favorite local creeps - the Little Green Men. It's easy to become a member of EBSQart.com, just log-in and give yourself a password and you can vote in all the shows. ***LATE FLASH: TODAY, JULY 8, IS THE LAST DAY TO VOTE*** I think being a patron is free (correct me if I'm wrong, please). Now I know that BROWSING there is free, so stop by. You are guaranteed to find your favorite art there because it is the biggest online community of artists in the world :) Here's my entry:



DON'T FORGET YOUR PETS IN THIS HOT WEATHER AND BRING THEM INSIDE.

Drink lots of water and stay hydrated,
PEACE,
Annie


Ground cover

Who says I don't have good taste in jewelry?
Scroll your mouse over the ring and watch it light up!