Friday, April 06, 2007

Reiki I Certificate......... Special Pink Roses


I am especially happy and honored to receive my Reiki I practitioner certificate. There are four levels of reiki training and I hope to gain them all. Reiki is learning to channel the natural healing energy of the Universe through your hands and how to direct it into yourself or a client. I'm getting reiki treatments from a Reiki Master and teacher, Becky H.


Several years ago I received reiki treatments from a reiki master who has since moved away from the area. I was so happy to read Becky's column about the cycles of the earth in our local newspaper and that she was accepting new reiki clients. Becky definitely has the "gift" of reiki, and also the gift of teaching an interesting class. It was so fascinating! We students were totally absorbed from beginning to end.


********************************************


Special Roses c 2007


Happy healing

Who says I don't have good taste in jewelry?
Scroll your mouse over the ring and watch it light up!