Saturday, February 16, 2008

Art Show

"Lady Gardener"
Watercolor in antique frame, exhibited in 2008 regional juried art show.



I'll have more photos of the exhibit posted this week. The painting right under mine is a very beautiful Lake Michigan scene done by my reiki therapist's husband, Larry H.

*************************

Coming soon - I'm working on 8 small pieces, watercolor and acrylic on canvas. They will be posted in the coming weeks. As I clear the clutter out of my new art space, I am much more inclined to paint. Must be the time of year to create new spaces and get rid of old junk because I know two more artists (waving at Jen, waving at Pat) who are doing the same thing :)

*************************

Saw my first robin today! So there really is a spring? When I was a kid, I would worry about the first birds to come back, whether they would be cold, where they would find food, etc. And I still worry! If you're in a cold climate like ours, please put out bird food, bread crumbs, apple cores, and anything else that a returning bird might want to eat. They'll return the favor ;)

************************

Another coming soon: Plans are under way to move my blog to Live Journal. I'll put a note here when I move. I probably won't be putting a link here, so if you are interested in following my blog, drop me an e-mail and I'll send you the new address (all two of ya, teee).

Enjoy your day and brighten up your world with art :)

Who says I don't have good taste in jewelry?
Scroll your mouse over the ring and watch it light up!