Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Attack of the 1950's RoBoT OvEn"

...and here's a pic for California artist LilJif. Remember when I promised a few photos of my 1950's Jetson's house but had to wait until I cleaned my oven? Well, it's finally clean so here's a pic of my 1950's "ROBOT OVEN". I love this old oven... one side of the door is broken so it takes two people or one person and a chair to open the door, but I don't want to have anyone in to fix it since I'm afraid they'll tell me I need a new oven. Rick thinks it looks like the front end of a 1957 Buick. See the old 1950's robot buddy in the picture? Note the similarities :) "The 1950's Home of the Future where women will never have to do housework and machine-slaves will do all the housework for them." Wha' happened? They're a little late.... If anything, I see my fellow species working even HARDER around their homes. :/


annie

Who says I don't have good taste in jewelry?
Scroll your mouse over the ring and watch it light up!